X - Summit - NZ Nature Photography Summit Tickets
- Duration: 3 Days
- Location: Te Anau
Join us in Te Anau for the very first 3 Day NZ Nature Photography Summit!
19th - 21st of November 2021
Experience the stunning natural beauty of the Te Wahipounamu World Heritage Area, including photography excursions for sunset over Lake Manapouri and Milford Sound, along with a cruise on Milford Sound. Learn from and be inspired by leading New Zealand nature including Craig Potton, Richard Young, Andris Apse and Edin Whitehead on 4 summit sessions with talks, mini workshops and live Q&A.
Highlights of the Summit
- 4 Summit Sessions
- 2 Sunset Excursions
- Milford Sound Boat Cruise
Each Summit Sessions Includes:
- Keynote Speaker Talk
- Secondary Speaker / Mini-workshop
- Expert Panel Q&A
- Tea & Coffee
Summit Pass Includes
- 4x Summit Sessions Tickets
- 2x nights accommodation, Double/twin room.
- 2x Full Breakfasts per person
- 1x Lake Manapouri Sunset Trip
- 1x Milford Sound Sunset Trip
- 1x Milford Sound Cruise
- 1x Screening of Ata Whenua film
- 1x Native tree planting in Fiordland to offset Carbon
- Free return transport from Queenstown available
- Exclusive access to discounted add ons to extend your stay and enjoy Fiordland!
NZ Photographer Paid Subscribers - SAVE $100 on the full ticket price!
- NZ Photographer Magazine Paid Subscribers to receive $100 off the above Summit Passes. To redeem please login into your member's area on the NZ Photographer Magazine website to get your promo code then enter this in the promo code box during the booking process.
- If you would like to become a paid subscriber of the NZ Photographer Magazine to receive the subscriber price an annual subscription is $120 and you can purchase that HERE
- Please note that this can not be used in conjunction with any other discount codes/offers
- Single & Double passes: Single Pass is for 1 person and a Double pass is for 2 people with shared accommodation. If you would like a twin share room please select twin beds in the drop-down at the time of booking.
- Free transfers are offered at set times on the morning of the 10th of September and returning on the afternoon of the 12th. If you require transfers please select this option at the time of booking.
- Summit Addons: Once you book you will receive a link to the exclusive summit add-ons, these include the option to extend your hotel stay and additional trips and workshops after the summit.
- Deposit & Payment: A non-refundable deposit of $195 is required to reserve your summit pass, or you may pay in full at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 45 days prior to the start of the summit.